Rotary New Member Passport
$385.00 – $3,235.00
Passport Booklet Size: 5″ H x 3.5″ W
<< Click magnifying glass on images to flip through the Passport
Understanding members’ interests and commitments is critical to a lasting Rotary fellowship.
The New Member Passport contains information that will guide new Rotarians through the process of understanding Rotary and how to become a more engaged and involved Rotary Member.
- The booklet facilitates new Rotarian discussions with each club officer as they discover Rotary topics and aids the new member navigation of club, district, and Rotary International programs.
- For Rotary leaders, it is a useful guide for discovering new member interests and increasing member value.
- The passport is intended to replace and improve upon the traditional “blue badge process.”
- Most new members should be able to complete all tasks within a few months.
Custom design is available for clubs or districts wishing to modify the front and/or back cover, change discussion topics, or designate recommended vs. required activities.
Key pages of the passport include:
- How to Use the Passport
- The Four-Way Test
- Rotary’s Core Values
- Guide for new member discussions with club leaders
- Overview of Rotary Foundation recognitions
- Checklists for member engagement activities
- Important websites guide (back cover)
- New Member Passport for your district or club (16 pages + cover)
- Cover is printed to appear textured, but does not have a textured feel
- Inside front and back cover are blank
- Printing of Passport booklets (choose quantity below)
- Free Shipping
- Add-on Customization (optional)
- Custom Cover: Customize the front and back cover
- Fully Custom: Customize anything in the Passport
|UNIT PRICING IN USD*|
*Call +1 (949) 400-8815 for custom quantities
Net proceeds are earmarked for Rotary Foundation Grants and Programs. Select a preferred area of focus below or contact Rotary Club of Irvine to direct proceeds to a specific Global Grant.